Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Vacation

Well, it's been a long time since I've gotten on here so I'll write a little bit about my vacation. It was long, but short at the same time. I was able to go home and spend time with my family. My wife wasn't able to go due to not having vacation time yet, so next time we'll go.

I am going to try to find a website where I can upload pictures for free and just add a link for people to view them. That would be very helpful, espically for those who want to keep up to date on our latest adventures or just our little Family.

I'm back to work with no other vacation in sight for a long time. I am courious to see how long I can keep up actual 5 day work weeks without taking anytime off. I want to see how much vacation time I can build up.

I go to day shift June 30th, so maybe that will make a difference. I'll be done at 3pm and maybe will be more willing to come in. But we'll see.

No comments: